Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cycle Day 1

Well, today is Cycle Day 1 of my IVF Cycle! Wahoo! I am scheduled to start taking my birth control on Saturday, and we start our Z-paks tomorrow. Pretty much that is it for now. Of course as things go with me, there was a problem with the schedule. I was supposed to go in for my suppression check on June 30th, but I will be cruising to Mexico :) Sooo my wonderful IVF nurse pushed everything back a week for me! She is mailing me three extra birth control pills so I don't have to order a new pack. I love cooperative people! And I LOVE that I still get to go on my vacation. As soon as we get back it is full speed ahead with this process. My retrieval is scheduled for the week of July 18th and then the transfer is 3-5 days after that and then the wait to see if "we" made a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment