Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Busy Week!

Not much going on with the IVF cycle. I am just taking my BC and going on with everyday life like normal. I will end my BC on July 4th and go in for my suppression check on July 7th. This is just to make sure I'm ready to start my FSH on Saturday. They will go back over how to administer those shots and do a trial transfer just to eliminate any unforeseen hold-ups on the actual day.

In the last several months it has been difficult to focus on anything but IVF, but these last few weeks have actually been relaxing just taking my meds and waiting. This week is busy for the hubs and I. Today is our 3 year anniversary! Of course, I would have an in-service this morning :( It was all about the new math series, which I was happy to learn about because it has a lot of awesome resources! We are headed to an afternoon movie in a little bit, I have two church league games, and then Blue Coast Burrito for dinner! We have already watched our wedding video, and I love it every year! Tomorrow, not too much going on but do need to start packing. Thursday, hubs birthday! Friday, Holiday World! Saturday, event with our insurance company. Sunday, leave for vacation! We are going on a cruise to Mexico! It is our third together, and we are so excited! I know its not for everyone, but we love it. I am very thankful for our time to just get away and relax before IVF really takes off, and I am worrying about it.

Its funny how God will put things in perspective for you. I have been so consumed with what is going on in my life, I almost forget to even care about anyone else. Right at that point, He will make you stop and think. I have an aunt who just found she has stage 0 breast cancer. Of course, no stage is good, but it is the best stage to be in. It just made me stop and realize that my problems are not all that is going on, and I am not the center of everyone's thoughts. Therefore, I don't need to be the center of my thoughts and prayers. I am anxious for her and her three girls. I know God answers prayer, and I know he has a plan for both of us!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you sweet girl. God is good. I think the following link applies to your trial as well as mine: http://www.desiringgod.org/store/booklets/dont-waste-your-cancer
    May God be glorified throgh them both and fill us with His joy and peace. Love you!

    ReplyDelete