Friday, March 19, 2010

Tired Friday.

Normally by Friday night I am ready for bed by about 8:00. I get up at 5:40 which may not seem too bad to some, but I really function much better with more sleep. So 5:40 is early to me. However, I do enjoy starting school a little earlier because it gives me more time in the afternoons. I am not looking forward to Monday. It will be my first day to get up with this crazy daylight savings time. This morning I got up at 6:00 to get some water and I thought it was 3:00 in the morning. It was pitch black dark outside. That will not be fun come Monday. I will not enjoy driving to work in the dark. But I guess I am happy with the longer days if I can just adjust to the mornings.

Now, I shouldn't be too tired this Friday because I have not worked this week. But I am. It was rainy and cold here earlier this week, so I ran some errands, cleaned the house, and did some homework. Yesterday and today were beautiful days! I have been outside running, doing yard work, walking my dog, shopping, and all kinds of things! Along with all of that...its March Madness! Vols had the late game last night so I was up watching that. All of that being said, I feel like a normal Friday, but so happy that God blessed us with such a great few days of weather for SB.

Monday I will head back to school. My kiddos have so much to learn before they head on to first grade! I am anxious about how they will do since they are my first bunch. I constantly pray that I can teach them all they need to know. God has blessed me with a good job, great teachers to work with, and some pretty good kids :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are working in such a great school. I hope you are having a good week back. If you get a chance, check out my post on organization yesterday. That is what I was talking about sending you if you ever wanted any.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete