Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Plans

Well now that my school year has ended, it is time to look ahead to my summer! I am taking three classes to finish up my Master's program so that takes up two days of each week. I have 5 different in-services that I have to go to for PD hours. My hubby and I are taking a vacation to Panama City Beach for a few days. Some of our best friends are getting married out of town- and hubs is the best man- so we are spending a few days there. In my spare time, I am working at a summer camp that I have been working at for the past 5 summers. I really just love the people that I work with, and could use the extra money. I am sure that I will have plenty of blog moments with a summer of children!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your summer plans go off without a hitch! It's funny in a way...I just saw a commercial on tv today advertising Panama City Beach, noting that the selling point was that it hasn't been affected by the oil spill...yet. Yup, they used the word yet. *sigh*
    I've never been there but I hope it's great fun and that the oil spill doesn't affect that area (or any other areas for that matter).
    Good luck finishing up your masters! I'm working on mine and still have a year to go since I'm working full-time and going to school part-time. I'm only taking one summer class this summer and that starts on Tuesday. Twice a week for 3 hours and 15 minutes. blah haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am hoping that it does not get to PCB- but if it does, I will just look at the ocean and enjoy the pool! Yes, summer classes are not exciting- but the pay raise will be!

    ReplyDelete