Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flood.

Lived in Nashville my entire life, and have never seen something like this. It has been raining since Friday night/early Saturday morning. Finally, as I look outside, I think it has stopped. Interstates are shut down, homes are gone, lives are lost, and all schools are shut down tomorrow. Downtown Nashville is completely under water due to the Cumberland River. I am thankful I live up on a ridge and away from a river. I do not have any water damage, but many many friends do. Pray for these people who are still trapped in their homes, lost their homes, or lost family members.

2 comments:

  1. How sad... I am glad you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely keep everyone in my thoughts. I'm glad you and your family are doing well and are on high ground.

    ReplyDelete