Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

Well I am enjoying snow day number 3 for the year. I think we have 13 built in days, but I am not sure. Regardless, I am enjoying today. My husband teaches at another school and they are out today as well so that is nice! We are expected to get a few more inches tonight so I am thinking we will have at least one more day at home. Today we have been fairly lazy! Last year on our snow days we spent them doing homework for our Masters program..no fun! This year, we are just enjoying them! We slept late, had coffee, watched several episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond, played on our new Droids and ate. The most effective thing we have done today is a kickbox workout and an ab workout we found on Demand. I go to the Y a lot, and that TV workout kicked my tail. We have chili in the crockpot to enjoy as we watch the National Championship. I cant cheer against the SEC so for tonight and tonight only..WAR EAGLE! (whatever that means)

No comments:

Post a Comment