Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Vacation!

Well I guess you can add me to the list of people canceling their vacation due to the oil. The hubby and I were supposed to leave middle of June and enjoy a nice relaxing 5 days in Panama City Beach, Florida. I just could not handle the thought of paying all that money and smelling oil the whole time I was down there. So..I canceled that vacation. I feel like "my in place of vacation" is just much better anyway! We are starting our vacation with a Braves game on a Sunday afternoon. My husband just loves the Braves, and Atlanta happens to be on the way to our destination. After the game we are driving a little further to Valdosta, Georgia where we are staying for the night (I don't know anything about it other than it gets us closer to our destination). Monday morning, which happens to be our anniversary (6-21-08) we will be boarding a Carnival Cruise in Jacksonville Florida for five days! We went on a cruise for a our honeymoon two years ago so I think it is super special! Our cruise will be going to Key West and Nassau! I cant wait to get away for a week! Here is a picture of us on our wedding day......

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go on a cruise! I hope you have a fabulous time.

    Happy anniversary!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete