Thursday, July 22, 2010

VBS

This week we have had VBS at church. It was a super heroes for God theme. Of course I wanted to be involved with the kiddos throughout the week. My sis-in-law and I taught the twos and threes class. They were so much fun! We talked about Esther, Noah, Abraham, David, and Samson. They had a great time making crafts, seeing puppet shows, and singing songs! It got me in the mood to start a new school year with my little ones in a few weeks!

As for school, my room is a disaster and I am pretty much not prepared. They are painting my classroom so everything has been moved away from the walls, and everything is off the walls! I am planning to spend several hours at school this weekend getting things back on the walls. I am getting excited to meet my new little group of learners and see how they will grow through the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment