Monday, October 17, 2011

My reward.

I had a sub (not for me..finally, for a RA teacher) the other day tell me that there was a special place in Heaven for me. I quickly responded, "trust me, I am anxiously awaiting my reward". I often think, as rough as things get on Earth, its just for a brief time. My job may not be the easiest everyday, my kids may not be well behaved at all, but for some of them I am the only chance at hope they get. As I struggle through the day with them, or as rough times come and go in my daily life- I find such comfort in the fact that this is not it for me. There is so much more to come, and I am hanging on doing what I am called to with the time God gives me so that I can meet Him in my reward one day!

2 comments:

  1. Amen, sister. Glory2God!! Exactly what our sixteen blogs are 'bout - 'cept for one. Nevertheless, greetings, earthling!! Shouldn’t be long, gotta run back to Heaven; however, in the meantime, take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora of thot to write the next great masterpeAce -if- I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly EVER to arrive in Seventh Heaven. Think about it... Do it... Get back to me Upstairs …thewarningsecondcoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...cuz our feet WON'T stink in Seventh Heaven, so that's why I sed I'll nekk with you if you wanna. Be at peace.

    ReplyDelete