Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School

Well, it has been awhile since I posted because its back to school time. It never ceases to amaze me how helpless Kindergarteners are at the beginning of the year. I really wonder if some of them have ever been talked to, or ever been made to do anything. Whew! They are draining me! I have to spend my nights laying on the couch just to gather up the energy to want to go back the next day. I am hoping its just the beginning of the year and it will get better. On top of the beginning of the school year- being pregnant is almost killing me! I seriously don't know how people do it!! I know it will get better so I am anxiously waiting.

We went for our first ultrasound yesterday and it is TWINS! I am excited! We got pictures of both little babies. Twin A is growing perfectly! We heard its heartbeat and it is good and strong. Twin B is lagging behind. It measured a week behind the other baby. It had a heartbeat so I hope it can grow and catch up to Twin A. We go back in two weeks to check on the babies!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! What gets better though? Just kidding :) You will feel better, but then it just becomes something else (peeing all the time, cant get your shoes on without help, waddling, cant sleep, cant get comfortable, swelling, etc...) Would do it all again though for my miracle. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete